Screen Printing Magazine / ScreenWeb
Media Kit Request
Channel Sponsorship allows advertisers the most comprehensive advertising opportunity on ScreenWeb. Sponsorship can be chosen for any channels displayed on the ScreenWeb home page, including Prepress & Screenmaking, Graphics Printing, Industrial & Specialty Printing, Garment Printing, Digital Printing, Pad Printing, Inks & Coatings, Business Matters and Associations & Events.Advertisement
Each exclusive sponsorship includes sponsor name, logo and sponsor identifier text, all of which remain on screen while visitors navigate that channel. The sponsor also receives the banner ad space exclusively for that channel so no other companies' banner ads rotate through an exclusive sponsor's channel. Sponsors may choose to run one or up to five banner ads in their channel, providing maximum advertising exposure.
Included with each Exclusive Channel Sponsorship:
- Sponsor channel pad, logo and link on every channel page
- Up to 10 channel pad links to sponsor's site or sponsored content
- Up to 5 banner ads that rotate through sponsor's exclusive channel that can be used to advertise sponsor products or services, or to support distributors, make special or limited offers, promote show attendance and more
- Listing in monthly e-mail Newsletter
- Company and product "search" listing accessible from every page in site
- One channel sponsor banner additionally placed as a ScreenWeb run-of-site banner
- Secure advertiser extranet with real-time results for link and banner advertising
Run-of-site banners rotate through all available pages, including the home page, general message boards, classified ads, search pages, directory pages and all channel pages that do not have an Exclusive Channel Sponsor.Advertisement
Standard Banner (468 x 60 pixels) $315/month
Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 pixels) $875/month
Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels) $900/month
Send a full-color HTML email to ScreenWeb members who have directly requested product, tradeshow and other information related to screen printing. HTML allows use of formatted text, images, hyperlinks, animations — anything you can put in a Web page! ScreenWeb Announcements feature only one advertiser, so your full-color message will get noticed.
HTML e-mail provides you with the power and flexibility to brand your products, make multiple offers and drive traffic to your Web site. Combine the graphic appeal of print advertising with the power of the Internet.
The ScreenWeb Announcement List contains 100% opt-in addresses of screen printing owners and decision makers — we never purchase, rent or "harvest" names.Advertisement
- Advertiser provides a standard Web (HTML) page with images and a text version
- Announcement Lists mailed by ScreenWeb (no list rental or third-party mailing)
- Individual mail dates subject to availability
- Demographics selects available. View List Demographics
- View a Sample Announcement
$1250/Announcement (entire list)
Reach ScreenWeb members directly by sponsoring one of our monthly e-mail Newsletters. Each newsletter highlights new content and features in the site, upcoming contests, tradeshow news and other information for screen printers.
- Sponsor may contribute up to 50 words of text and offer up to two active links to promote a particular product, launch an entire line, announce a contest . . . you name it!
- Newsletters sent as text (ASCII) for greater availability and faster downloading.
- Sponsor message appears on "first screen" directly below the table of contents so recipients see sponsor message without scrolling.
- View List Demographics
Sponsored Links appear on every page in the site and include a hyperlink with a single line of descriptive text (approximately 75 characters maximum). Sponsored links can link to any Internet address or e-mail. High exposure at a low price.
- Link from EVERY PAGE in ScreenWeb
- Advertiser provides text description and link
ScreenWeb and ST Media Group International reserve the right to ask for revisions or reject any advertising it deems, in its sole opinion, not in keeping with its standards. Due to changing Internet conditions and unforeseen circumstances, ScreenWeb makes no warrant of availability for use of ScreenWeb or the accuracy of information contained therein. Opinions expressed within the message boards are those of the author and do not reflect the views of ScreenWeb or ST Media Group International.
Watch Jay Busselle, Adrienne Palmer, and Jeremy Picker dive deep into DTG printing data, popular styles, and opportunities.
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two
Jay Busselle, marketing director, Equipment Zone, interviews two experts in apparel decoration trends: Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief of Screen Printing magazine, and Jeremy Picker, creative director and CEO of AMB3R Creative and Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member. Both share their insights on decoration trends, apparel styles, and some powerful data for DTG printing. Plus, Picker gives an exclusive look at his 2021 trend report. This is a follow-up webinar to Equipment Zone’s DTG Training Academy virtual event.
33 Funny Memes That Screen Printers Will Understand All Too Well
FESPA Global Print Expo Set for Return to Berlin in Spring 2022
Beaver Paper Group to Raise Prices
13 Misprinted T-Shirts for the Screen Printing Hall of Shame
Screen Printers Could Receive Thousands of Dollars in Cash Back from IRS
A Strategy Guide for Screen Printers to Solve Post-COVID Challenges
Marshall Atkinson4 months ago
Six Strategic Steps Toward Trying New Things
Podcasts3 months ago
Andy MacDougall Talks Biosensors, Electrochemistry
Education4 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: Social Consciousness
Thomas Trimingham2 months ago
Three Things Every Screen Printer Should Do Right Now
Media & Substrates4 months ago
Hanes Printable Face Masks
Case Studies2 months ago
How a Professional Wrestler Began Supplying Screen Printed Apparel to the Wrestling Community
Best of the Business3 months ago
Diversity, Inclusivity, and the Screen Printing Industry
Videos3 months ago
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two