Screen Printer must possess the ability to perform the following tasks:
- Screen print precision images using a wide variety of ink systems, mesh, stencils and screen presses; including graphic and functional (conductive) ink printing.
- Set up dryers and bake ovens per written instructions and/or manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Review films for potential screen-printing issues and make recommendations.
- Perform at-the-press inspections to verify material type/thickness, print quality, color, color density, etc.
- Handle sheets of stock, parts and components in such a manner as to not scratch or produce any other material handling defects.
- Identify and report non-conformances to supervisors.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance per the prescribed Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Provide technical assistance and support to co-workers when applicable.
- Attend seminars, tradeshows, work-related training, etc.
- This job description and specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
- Must have general computer skills (for entering and retrieving information from the company database).
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented work environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have an understanding unit of measure (ex. grams, microns, decimals, fractions, mils, etc.)
- Must be able to multi-task in a continuous-feed work environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time while operating a screen-printing press.
- Must have the manual dexterity to pick up and handle thin sheets of material.
Barry Gaetano Dir of Business Logistics, Butler Technologies, Inc