Out of the Blue is a successful Screen Printing, Embroidery & Promotional Products company seeking an experienced Lead Press Operator. If you are looking for a great place to continue your career, join our team!
Lead Press Operator – Performs and directs the press crew to set up, maintain and operate a 10 Head, 12 Station Automatic Screen-Printing Press. Responsible for the quality, quantity and efficiency of press performance and finished product.
- Promote and uphold the company core values.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Startup equipment.
- Read and understand Work Orders.
- Production set-up and proofing.
- Communicate screen needs and/or issues to Screen & Film associates.
- Manage and execute production runs within the scheduled time.
- Manage on-press garment size counts.
- Update production notes for consistency.
- Track and move project status through company ERP Software.
- Train and direct Press Assistant(s).
- Document and report production times.
- Shut down equipment.
- Attend daily Production Huddles.
- Attend monthly coaching meetings with Production Manager.
- Take direction from Production Manager and Director of Operations.
- 2 to 5 years of printing press operator experience.
- Good grasp of screen-printing fundamentals and practices.
- Experience working with M&R Printing Press Machinery.
- Thorough knowledge of press operations, functions and maintenance.
- Mechanical aptitude and mathematical reasoning skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand documents, safety rules, operating procedures and maintenance instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Team player.
- Regular and predictable attendance with the ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Able to be on feet continuously for entire shift.
- Lift / move a minimum of 35 lbs.
If you are local to the Denver, Colorado area or looking to make a move, please send a resume and cover letter to the contact listed below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Person: Gavin S
Company Name: seps.io
Email – [email protected]