Who: Epson America, Inc., will be participating in the upcoming Impressions Connect virtual event from Jan. 25-29, demonstrating its leading wide-format printing solutions for the decorated apparel industry.
What: The Impressions Connect event is a virtual one-stop-shop for garment decorators. The virtual event offers an opportunity to source new vendors, discover new products and services, and access educational opportunities. Epson’s textile printing expert Timothy Check will be presenting three sessions during the event:
- Redefining Direct-to-Garment Printing with Epson’s SureColor F3070 Production Printer – Check will demonstrate Epson’s latest innovations in direct-to-garment production printing. The session will cover the breakthrough technologies featured in the new SureColor F3070 industrial direct-to-garment printer – including a dual printhead, automatic garment thickness adjustment, easy user maintenance features, and a bulk ink system – designed to bring new levels of productivity and efficiency to print shops.
- Expand Your Decorated Apparel Business with the Latest Technology in DTG and Dye-Sublimation – Attendees will learn how to grow their businesses and impress customers with new product offerings that leverage the latest in dye-sublimation and direct-to-garment print technology. Check will showcase how imagination can be seamlessly turned into high-value apparel, decor, promotional products, and more.
- Achieve Breakthrough Productivity with Epson’s SureColor F10070 Industrial-Level Dye-Sublimation Solution – Check will showcase Epson’s latest innovations in high-production dye-sublimation printing and talk about the breakthrough technologies featured in the new SureColor F10070, including Epson’s latest PrecisionCore printheads, high capacity ink system, reliability features that reduce maintenance, and other features designed to deliver fast production speeds with outstanding sellable quality.
In addition, Epson will be exhibiting at the event, showcasing its leading textile printing solutions, including:
- SureColor F2100 – The extremely popular and #1 shipping direct-to-garment printer in the U.S. market1 offers an entirely purpose-built system for high-quality prints at production speeds. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, including Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead and Epson UltraChrome DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 achieves up to twice the speeds of previous generation DTG printers.2
- SureColor F3070 – Epson’s first industrial direct-to-garment printer is designed to bring new levels of productivity and efficiency to printing businesses with low total cost of ownership and reliability for exceptional performance. Featuring automatic garment thickness adjustment, easy user maintenance features and a dual printhead, this DTG printer maximizes productivity and reduces downtime for fast, cost-effective print production. Coupled with a bulk ink system, the SureColor F3070 can produce a full-size t-shirt in moments, allowing print shops to print hundreds of shirts per day, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- SureColor F170 – Epson’s first 8.5-inch wide desktop dye-sublimation printer enables creative individuals and small businesses to easily get started in the personalized and promotional goods markets. Designed to deliver fast, reliable dye-sublimation printing right out of the box, the new printer provides an affordable and intuitive solution for creating personalized awards, mugs, mousepads, face masks, mobile phone covers, t-shirts, hats, and more.
- SureColor F9470 and F9470H – Designed to offer reliability and high image quality with outstanding print speeds, these high production 64-inch dye-sublimations printers are ideal for roll-to-roll textile, home décor, promotional product, and soft signage markets. The SureColor F9470H also offers businesses the option of printing with two genuine fluorescent inks – Yellow and Pink – which brings bright, vivid colors to the production of sportswear, workwear and fashion items.
- SureColor F10070 – Epson’s first 76-inch industrial-level dye-sublimation printer is designed to offer reliability, versatility and round-the-clock productivity at a low total cost of ownership. Featuring four, PrecisionCore printheads and a hot-swappable ink system, the printer delivers continuous roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 2,700 sqft/hr.3 An ideal solution for print shops looking to fulfill large orders, it consistently produces high-quality, bright textiles for fashion, sports apparel, home décor, soft signage, and more.
When: Impressions Connect will take place Monday, Jan. 25 through Friday, Jan. 29. Check’s sessions will be available on-demand starting at 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 25. A full conference schedule can be found on the Impressions Connect website.
Where: The virtual event will take place online. For more information, visit impressionsconnect.com.
Why: As a leader in the professional graphics printing market, Epson delivers high-performance products, services and solutions that exceed customers’ expectations and go the extra mile to build long-lasting relationships with end-users. For additional information, visit proimaging.epson.com.Advertisement
Watch Jay Busselle, Adrienne Palmer, and Jeremy Picker dive deep into DTG printing data, popular styles, and opportunities.
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two
Jay Busselle, marketing director, Equipment Zone, interviews two experts in apparel decoration trends: Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief of Screen Printing magazine, and Jeremy Picker, creative director and CEO of AMB3R Creative and Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member. Both share their insights on decoration trends, apparel styles, and some powerful data for DTG printing. Plus, Picker gives an exclusive look at his 2021 trend report. This is a follow-up webinar to Equipment Zone’s DTG Training Academy virtual event.
OKI Electric Industry Inks Distribution Agreement with Imaging Supplies Warehouse
A Print Provider’s Guide to Becoming More Profitable
How A Professional Wrestler Began Supplying Screen Printed Apparel to the Wrestling Community
Andy MacDougall Talks Biosensors, Electrochemistry
Screen Saver Podcast: Apparel Decoration
Screen Saver Podcast: Design
Rising Stars Awards4 months ago
Announcing the 2020 Rising Stars Award Winners
Headlines4 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Brain Squad — and Make Your Voice Heard!
Case Studies2 months ago
Molly Baz Knows How to Sell a Brand
Screen Printing2 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Mentorship Project!
Best of the Business2 months ago
Cracking New Markets: Promotional Products
Thomas Trimingham2 months ago
How to Choose Between Digital Printing and Screen Printing
Podcasts2 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: Branding
Press Releases3 months ago
Digital Art Solutions Presents Free Graphics Academy Master Class Series