(PRESS RELEASE) FAIRFAX, VA — Printing United Alliance has announced its Color Ready! virtual conference will take place online on June 9-10.
The 20-minute, tutorial-style sessions were developed for anyone involved in the color printing supply chain, including creative and brand professionals, production specialists, and color management experts. Registration is free and available online here. Those who register can access the recordings through Aug. 31, 2021.
Color Ready! attendees will learn the fundamentals of color management, including: terminology, requirements, and the components needed for success; how to implement color management workflows in design and production environments; best practices for building and using ICC profiles in graphic design applications to get the best color; how to evaluate the components in color workflows and resolve problems to achieve color success; and how to leverage color management to save time, reduce rework, print more predictable and accurate color, and streamline workflows.
Color Ready! is also designed to benefit those involved with color throughout the life cycle of a printed job, including: salespeople and CSRs who want a better understanding of color to improve communication with their internal and external customers; brand owners who want to protect brand color accuracy and consistency; designers who want to communicate color more effectively with their printers and customers and produce outstanding color; and prepress professionals who want a deeper understanding of color management.
“Color Ready! offers real-world, practical information presented by some of the best color minds in the industry,” says Joe Marin, senior VP, education and training, Printing United Alliance. “If you’re involved with color reproduction at any level, and at any point in the print production process, there’s definitely a session that’s right for you at Color Ready!”
Day 1: Wednesday, June 9, 2021Advertisement
- Don Hutcheson, president, HutchColor LLC
- Dave Hunter, president, ChromaChecker
- Ron Ellis, principal, Ron Ellis Consulting LLC
- Thorsten Braun, CTO, ColorLogic GmbH
- Dan Gillespie, director of technical services, Alder Color Solutions
- William Li, color products manager, Kodak
- Dan Uress, CEO, Colorware USA Inc.
- Steve Upton, president, CHROMiX Inc.
- Mark Bohan, director color solutions, Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Joe Marin, senior VP, education and training, Printing United Alliance
Day 2: Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Ray Weiss, director of digital print programs, Printing United Alliance
- Don Hutcheson, president, HutchColor LLC
- Marc Levine, director of business development, GMG Americas
- Pat Herold, manager of tech support, CHROMiX Inc.
- Abhay Sharma, professor, School of Graphic Communications Management, Ryerson University
- Shelby Sapusek, consultant & chief marketing officer, ColorCasters LLC
- Ben Starr, director of technology, Color Management Group
- Dan Reid, president, RPimaging INC
- Peter Pretzer, ColorPath Solutions development manager, FUJIFILM North America Corp.
- Jim Raffel, trainer/consultant/CEO, ColorCasters LLC
To register for the Color Ready! virtual conference, free to all attendees and accessible through Aug. 31, 2021, click here.
Watch Jay Busselle, Adrienne Palmer, and Jeremy Picker dive deep into DTG printing data, popular styles, and opportunities.
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two
Jay Busselle, marketing director, Equipment Zone, interviews two experts in apparel decoration trends: Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief of Screen Printing magazine, and Jeremy Picker, creative director and CEO of AMB3R Creative and Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member. Both share their insights on decoration trends, apparel styles, and some powerful data for DTG printing. Plus, Picker gives an exclusive look at his 2021 trend report. This is a follow-up webinar to Equipment Zone’s DTG Training Academy virtual event.
When Purchasing Blank Apparel, Here’s What’s Most Important
Screen Saver Podcast: Support Local Artists
Chicago Shop Makes OnlyFans Hat Floyd Mayweather Wore for Ring Entrance
How a Professional Wrestler Began Supplying Screen Printed Apparel to the Wrestling Community
11 Photos That Show What It Takes to Be a Screen Printer
A Print Provider’s Guide to Becoming More Profitable
Podcasts3 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: Branding
Case Studies3 months ago
Molly Baz Knows How to Sell a Brand
Best of the Business3 months ago
Cracking New Markets: Promotional Products
Thomas Trimingham3 months ago
How to Choose Between Digital Printing and Screen Printing
Screen Printing3 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Mentorship Project!
Press Releases4 months ago
Digital Art Solutions Presents Free Graphics Academy Master Class Series
Marshall Atkinson3 months ago
Six Strategic Steps Toward Trying New Things
Best of the Business4 months ago
Editorial Advisory Board