Schilling Reveals Tiflex Organic Screen-Printing Inks
UV and solvent inks for graphics and industrial applications.
Schilling has announced it is the exclusive distributor of Tiflex Organic Screen-Printing Inks in the North American market. Designed for screen printing glass, metal, textiles, and a variety of other substrates, available products include:
• UViprim GL-BC, a double-component UV ink designed for high-speed printing on coated and uncoated interior glass. Features include gloss finish, high reactivity, chemical resistance, dishwasher-safe, and no requirement for thermal treatment.
• UViprim GL, a single-component UV ink with dual-cure system for printing on substrates with a broad dimensional tolerance, including coated and uncoated interior glass. Said to offer gloss finish, high reactivity, and chemical resistance.
• Epoxy EV, a double-component solvent ink designed for adherence to interior glass and metal. Engineered without silicone additives to allow for silvering and designed to offer chemical resistance.
• Urethal, a double-component solvent ink for screen printing onto ABS, flexible or rigid PVC, self-adhesives, laminated compressed wood, treated polyethylene, treated polypropylene, and coated glass.
• Vinyflex, a glossy, air-drying solvent ink designed for printing onto polycarbonate, ABS, hard PVC, polymethyl methacrylate, and painted metal.
Rising Stars Awards4 months ago
Announcing the 2020 Rising Stars Award Winners
Headlines4 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Brain Squad — and Make Your Voice Heard!
Case Studies2 months ago
Molly Baz Knows How to Sell a Brand
Screen Printing2 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Mentorship Project!
Thomas Trimingham2 months ago
How to Choose Between Digital Printing and Screen Printing
Best of the Business2 months ago
Cracking New Markets: Promotional Products
Podcasts2 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: We Talk Shirty
Press Releases3 months ago
Digital Art Solutions Presents Free Graphics Academy Master Class Series