Schilling Reveals Tiflex Organic Screen-Printing Inks
UV and solvent inks for graphics and industrial applications.
Schilling has announced it is the exclusive distributor of Tiflex Organic Screen-Printing Inks in the North American market. Designed for screen printing glass, metal, textiles, and a variety of other substrates, available products include:
• UViprim GL-BC, a double-component UV ink designed for high-speed printing on coated and uncoated interior glass. Features include gloss finish, high reactivity, chemical resistance, dishwasher-safe, and no requirement for thermal treatment.
• UViprim GL, a single-component UV ink with dual-cure system for printing on substrates with a broad dimensional tolerance, including coated and uncoated interior glass. Said to offer gloss finish, high reactivity, and chemical resistance.
• Epoxy EV, a double-component solvent ink designed for adherence to interior glass and metal. Engineered without silicone additives to allow for silvering and designed to offer chemical resistance.
• Urethal, a double-component solvent ink for screen printing onto ABS, flexible or rigid PVC, self-adhesives, laminated compressed wood, treated polyethylene, treated polypropylene, and coated glass.
• Vinyflex, a glossy, air-drying solvent ink designed for printing onto polycarbonate, ABS, hard PVC, polymethyl methacrylate, and painted metal.
Podcasts3 months ago
Andy MacDougall Talks Biosensors, Electrochemistry
Photo Gallery13 hours ago
33 Funny Memes That Screen Printers Will Understand All Too Well
Thomas Trimingham2 months ago
Three Things Every Screen Printer Should Do Right Now
Case Studies2 months ago
How a Professional Wrestler Began Supplying Screen Printed Apparel to the Wrestling Community
Media & Substrates4 months ago
Hanes Printable Face Masks
Best of the Business3 months ago
Diversity, Inclusivity, and the Screen Printing Industry
Tips and How-To3 months ago
How to Create Custom Shoes: a 3-Step Guide
Videos4 months ago
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two