(PRESS RELEASE) As a part of Screen Printing’s commitment to serving the screen printing industry, the brand reviews and updates its Editorial Advisory Board each summer. Five new board members have been added to the Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board for the July 2021 to July 2022 year.
Members of the Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board are an invaluable part of the brand’s strategic planning and are active participants in the direction of the content of the magazine. Members benefit from increased visibility as influential leaders, while forging solid, lasting relationships with their peers on the board.
The new members for July 2021 to July 2022 are:
- Tracey Johnston-Aldworth, Owner, Traces Screen Printing Ltd.
- Ron Augelli, Owner/Founder, WeTalkShirty.com
- Richard Greaves, Industry Consultant
- Gavin StGeorges, Founder/Entrepreneur, Proud Tshirts and Seps.io
- Jodi Taylor, Owner, PSI Screenprinting
These additions join current board members:
- Marshall Atkinson, Business Coach, Atkinson Consulting
- Alison Banholzer, Owner/Chief of Flight Operations, Wear Your Spirit Wearhouse
- Edward Cook, President/Founder, ECI Screen Print
- Mark Coudray, Entrepreneur, Coudray Growth Technologies
- Danny Gruninger, Director of Automation and Lean Manufacturing, Liquid Graphics
- Max Hellmann, Co-owner, Family Industries
- Victoria Jones, Owner, Inbound Ink
- Nathan Leber, Owner, Leber Design & Print
- Andy MacDougall, Managing Director, Wachiay Studio
- Kesney Muhammad, Co-founder, Big Printing
- Kevin Oakley, CRO, Merchloop/Stoked on Printing
- Jeremy Picker, CEO/Creative Director, Amb3r Creative
- Tiffany Rader Spitzer, Owner/Operator, RedHeaded Step Shirt / Roeder Industries, Inc.
“Our goal in having an Editorial Advisory Board is to receive different viewpoints from screen printing experts across the globe. All of our board members have skills and expertise in specific areas of the business such as marketing, technology, social media, workflow, production, the creative process, and corporate social responsibility,” says Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief, Screen Printing magazine. “I want our audience to be able to look at the board and find someone they connect with or someone they can look up to, to help them grow their businesses.”
Learn about each Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member at screenprintingmag.com/eab.Advertisement
Watch Jay Busselle, Adrienne Palmer, and Jeremy Picker dive deep into DTG printing data, popular styles, and opportunities.
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two
Jay Busselle, marketing director, Equipment Zone, interviews two experts in apparel decoration trends: Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief of Screen Printing magazine, and Jeremy Picker, creative director and CEO of AMB3R Creative and Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member. Both share their insights on decoration trends, apparel styles, and some powerful data for DTG printing. Plus, Picker gives an exclusive look at his 2021 trend report. This is a follow-up webinar to Equipment Zone’s DTG Training Academy virtual event.
FESPA Global Print Expo 2021 Travel Update: Restrictions Lifted for Vaccinated from “Very High Risk” Countries
UPS CMO Kevin Warren to Be Keynote Speaker for January EFI Connect Conference
Roland DGA Completes Online “Application Page Library”
Meet the 2021 WISP Award Winners: Brandi Schieber
Printing United Alliance Cancels 2021 In-Person Expo
With This Open Google Sheet, Screen Printers Can Sell Off Excess Inventory
Photo Gallery2 months ago
33 Funny Memes That Screen Printers Will Understand All Too Well
Case Studies4 months ago
How a Professional Wrestler Began Supplying Screen Printed Apparel to the Wrestling Community
Thomas Trimingham4 months ago
Three Things Every Screen Printer Should Do Right Now
Business & Industry3 months ago
Datacolor ColorReader EZ Portable Tool
Photo Gallery2 months ago
13 Misprinted T-Shirts for the Screen Printing Hall of Shame
Photo Gallery3 months ago
11 Photos That Show What It Takes to Be a Screen Printer
Headlines1 month ago
WATCH: Screen Printer’s Viral TikTok Video Approaching 10 Million Views
Photo Gallery1 month ago
13 Iconic Band T-Shirts That Will Strike a Chord with Screen Printers