Vastex Screen Printing Prepress Package
Includes washout booth, screen coater, drying cabinet, and more.
Vastex has unveiled a prepress package for screen-printing shops featuring:
- Stainless steel VWB-3627 Washout Booth with frosted acrylic back panel and backlight to clean, inspect, and develop screens
- Wall-mounted C-1000 Semi-Automatic Screen Coater designed with foot-pedal operation to lower screen at a constant rate for precise and uniform emulsion application
- Dri-Vault Model VDC-253610 Screen Drying Cabinet with variable heat and filtered airflow to cure coated screens in as little as 20 minutes, according to the company
- E2-5236 LED Exposing Unit for exposing emulsion in one or two screens at a time with tight screen-to-glass contact for sharp fine-detail reproduction
- VRS Pin Registration System to both preregister screens and accurately register screen onto the press
Rising Stars Awards4 months ago
Announcing the 2020 Rising Stars Award Winners
Headlines4 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Brain Squad — and Make Your Voice Heard!
Case Studies2 months ago
Molly Baz Knows How to Sell a Brand
Screen Printing2 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Mentorship Project!
Best of the Business2 months ago
Cracking New Markets: Promotional Products
Thomas Trimingham2 months ago
How to Choose Between Digital Printing and Screen Printing
Podcasts2 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: Branding
Press Releases3 months ago
Digital Art Solutions Presents Free Graphics Academy Master Class Series