Since COVID-19 hit, retailers have struggled with various areas of order processing from issues with sourcing products to new cleanliness restrictions and safety protocols implemented to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus. But one pain point sticks out: fulfillment.
Online sales in Q2 2020 have increased 44.4% year over year, and shipping carriers FedEx and UPS reported package volume increasing more than 50% in the same quarter. And retailers are responding by adjusting their fulfillment practices.
Many have added curbside pickup and shipping orders from stores, while others have looked at alternative ways to fulfill online orders beyond the usual shipping carriers. Our real-world test reveals that some retailers are still struggling with fulfillment, while others have hit the ground running.
The just-released 2020 Click, Ship & Return Report reveals new insights into the fulfillment practices of online retailers. It also detailers what new procedures e-retailers have put into place since COVID-19 as well as the results of real-world tests on the fulfillment process of several online retailers.
• 60% of consumers said that they would purchase from a retailer that ships faster if the price for a product is the same on two websites.
• 71% of Top 1000 retailers offer some type of free shipping.
• 102 Top 500 retailers have added curbside pickup between January and August 2020
Included in the Report:
• Analysis of the shipping policies of Top 1000 retailers
• Over 30 charts & graphs evaluating retailers’ fulfillment practices
• Data and analysis on how COVID-19 has impacted fulfillment
• Results from real-world tests of more than 50 orders from online retailers and curbside pickup from 12 top retail chains
• Overview of Amazon’s fulfillment practices
• Interviews with top executives exploring curbside pickup, buy online pickup in store, and ship-from-store services
• Exclusive survey results and analysis on consumers’ shipping and return expectations
Watch Jay Busselle, Adrienne Palmer, and Jeremy Picker dive deep into DTG printing data, popular styles, and opportunities.
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two
Jay Busselle, marketing director, Equipment Zone, interviews two experts in apparel decoration trends: Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief of Screen Printing magazine, and Jeremy Picker, creative director and CEO of AMB3R Creative and Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member. Both share their insights on decoration trends, apparel styles, and some powerful data for DTG printing. Plus, Picker gives an exclusive look at his 2021 trend report. This is a follow-up webinar to Equipment Zone’s DTG Training Academy virtual event.
FESPA “Coffee Break” Webinars Set to Return
OKI Electric Industry Inks Distribution Agreement with Imaging Supplies Warehouse
A Print Provider’s Guide to Becoming More Profitable
Andy MacDougall Talks Biosensors, Electrochemistry
Screen Saver Podcast: Apparel Decoration
Screen Saver Podcast: Design
Headlines4 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Brain Squad — and Make Your Voice Heard!
Case Studies2 months ago
Molly Baz Knows How to Sell a Brand
Best of the Business2 months ago
Cracking New Markets: Promotional Products
Screen Printing2 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Mentorship Project!
Thomas Trimingham2 months ago
How to Choose Between Digital Printing and Screen Printing
Podcasts2 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: Branding
Press Releases3 months ago
Digital Art Solutions Presents Free Graphics Academy Master Class Series
Videos4 months ago
Watch the 2020 Rising Stars Awards Ceremony