Sending Your Press Releases to Screen Printing
Here's a quick guide to help you publicize your company's big news story on our website.
Screen Printing runs press releases from vendors on our website. Unless additional reporting is done, these are labeled as press releases. However, despite the label, it is important that you stick to news-style writing when producing these articles. (Not to mention, it’s more convincing for our readers.) Here are some keys to writing better press releases:
- Avoid blatant self-promotion.
- Use facts to sell your product’s benefits, not adjectives. Instead of telling us that it’s “awesome,” tell us the features that make it so.
- Avoid using the words “we,” “us,” or “ours.”
- Use “it” or “its” when talking about a company rather than “they” or “theirs.”
- Please send your press release in a format that we can easily copy and paste.
- Please include a suggested headline with your press release. We might change the headline, but it helps to have your suggestion as a starting point.
- We do not include the trademark or copyright symbols in press releases.
- We often include a photo or two with press releases. If you send photos, please include captions to explain what’s going on in the image. If there are people in the photos, provide their names.
- When in doubt about style or usage matters, refer to Associated Press style.
- Please use American spelling.
- And don’t forget to use a spell checker.
Send your press releases to us at [email protected].
Watch Jay Busselle, Adrienne Palmer, and Jeremy Picker dive deep into DTG printing data, popular styles, and opportunities.
Apparel Decoration Trends for 2021 Part Two
Jay Busselle, marketing director, Equipment Zone, interviews two experts in apparel decoration trends: Adrienne Palmer, editor-in-chief of Screen Printing magazine, and Jeremy Picker, creative director and CEO of AMB3R Creative and Screen Printing Editorial Advisory Board member. Both share their insights on decoration trends, apparel styles, and some powerful data for DTG printing. Plus, Picker gives an exclusive look at his 2021 trend report. This is a follow-up webinar to Equipment Zone’s DTG Training Academy virtual event.
Wow Your Customers with a Lenticular Version of Their Logo
InkSoft Rebrands Digital Art Solutions to GraphicsFlow
FESPA “Coffee Break” Webinars Set to Return
Andy MacDougall Talks Biosensors, Electrochemistry
Screen Saver Podcast: Apparel Decoration
Screen Saver Podcast: Design
Headlines4 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Brain Squad — and Make Your Voice Heard!
Case Studies3 months ago
Molly Baz Knows How to Sell a Brand
Best of the Business2 months ago
Cracking New Markets: Promotional Products
Screen Printing2 months ago
Join the Screen Printing Mentorship Project!
Thomas Trimingham3 months ago
How to Choose Between Digital Printing and Screen Printing
Podcasts2 months ago
Screen Saver Podcast: Branding
Press Releases3 months ago
Digital Art Solutions Presents Free Graphics Academy Master Class Series
Videos4 months ago
Watch the 2020 Rising Stars Awards Ceremony